Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The imported data in the article follows the general information generated during the developed research (original), and this may be reproduced under the same experimental observations and conditions, also having documental evidence
- Data was NOT adjusted, modified or manipulated seeking a favourable outcome relevant to the hypothesis discussed in the article and that the results are not biased or prejudicial at the moment of its presentation
- The quoted references in the article are complete and verifiable
- There is NO text or data used without the relevant source attribution
- The publication carries the endorsement of, and is permitted by the Institution or Responsible Centre which support the research
- The information entered in the text is the responsibility of the natural people drafting the original, that these people have conducted a detailed revision of the article, and at the same time contributing to the development of the research
- The main author presenting the article to the magazine accepts responsibility for including the people acting as co-authors and taking part upon the elaboration of the article, each one of them being sent with a copy of the article; they also have given their consent to be included in the articles authorship and its publication
- The article is original and it has not been published before; it has NOT been priory sent to or published by any other magazines and/or by any other electronic of physical transmission means for its diffusion.
- The article does NOT correspond to partial or fragmented information of any other published research.
- There are NO conflicts of interest with companies, organizations, governmental entities, persons or projects and/or products mentioned in the article. Likewise, the sources of the research’s financing are mentioned in the text, when applicable
It is a brief note written by the editor in chief or by someone invited to make a description of the content of issue.
Scientific and Technological Research Articles
Documents which present in detail the original results of research projects. Document structure generally includes four important parts: Introduction, methodology, results and conclusions.
Careful Consideration Articles
Documents which present results from the analytical, interpretative, or critical perspective of the author, on a specific topic, referring to original sources.
Documents that are the result of research that integrates, systemizes, analyzes and express a review on the results of published or unpublished scientific and technological research, by giving an account of the advances and development trends. These are characterized by presenting a careful bibliographical revision of at least 50 references.
In compliance to the Law 1581 on personal data protection, it is informed that data provided will be included upon a database for editorial management purposes of the magazine CT&F under the responsibility of ECOPETROL S.A., and the validity will be equal to the period in which the aim is kept or the valid period, as stated by a contractual or jurisprudential legal cause in a specific way.
When registering your personal data through the application, you authorize ECOPETROL S.A., as the responsible entity for the editorial process management of the Journal CT&F and/or any updates derived from its management.
As author you are informed upon your rights to have access to claims via the local customer centres or using the contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Likewise you may access the Declaración de Tratamiento de la Informacion Personal (Processing Declaration of Personal Information) in the web page:http://www.ecopetrol.com.co/wps/portal/es/ecopetrol-web/responsabilidad-corporativa/relaciones-de-confianza-con-nuestros-grupos-de-interes/declaracion-de-tratamiento-de-la-informacion-personal-en-ecopetrol-s.a , according to the processing of interest groups Comunidad y Sociedad (Community and Society).