Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
It is a brief note written by the editor-in-chief or by someone invited to make a description of the content of the issue.
Scientific and Technological Research Articles
Documents which present in detail the original results of research projects. Document structure generally includes four important parts: Introduction, methodology, results and conclusions.
Documents that are the result of research that integrates, systemizes, analyzes and express a review on the results of published or unpublished scientific and technological research, by giving an account of the advances and development trends. These are characterized by presenting a careful bibliographical revision of at least 50 references.
We wish to certify that all authors took part in the research development and drafting of the manuscript. Likewise, the content of the article does not affect the intellectual copyrights of third parties or institutions.
Therefore we declare:
- That the imported data in the article follows the general information generated during the developed research (original), and this may be reproduced under the same experimental observations and conditions, also having documental evidence.
- That data was NOT adjusted, modified, or manipulated seeking a favorable outcome relevant to the hypothesis discussed in the article and that the results are not biased or prejudicial at the moment of its presentation.
- That the quoted references in the article are complete and verifiable.
- That there is NO text or data used without the relevant source attribution.
- That the publication carries the endorsement of and is permitted by the Institution or Responsible Centre which supports the research.
- Then the information entered in the text is the responsibility of the natural people drafting the original, that these people have conducted a detailed revision of the article, and at the same time contributing to the development of the research.
- That the main author presenting the article to the magazine accepts responsibility for including the people acting as co-authors and taking part upon the elaboration of the article, each one of them being sent with a copy of the article; they also have given their consent to be included in the article´s authorship and its publication.
- That the article is original and it has not been published before; it has NOT been priory sent to or published by any other magazines and/or by any other electronic of physical transmission means for its diffusion.
- That the article does NOT correspond to partial or fragmented information of any other published research.
- That there are NO conflicts of interest with companies, organizations, governmental entities, persons or projects, and/or products mentioned in the article. Likewise, the sources of the research’s financing are mentioned in the text, when applicable.
- that the authors of the articles assign the author's economic rights to CT&F journal and authorize the edition or any form of reproduction, adaptation, translation, distribution, publication, and commercialization of the same, whether in print, electronic media, on the Internet, or other forms and means. known or unknown.
Hence we authorized CT&F- Ciencia, Tecnología y Futuro Journal to publish the above-mentioned article on the platform "Open Access" ® under the CC-BY-NC-SA- license of Creative Commons (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/) and for this article to be revised by all commercial anti-plagiarism tools.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.